Thursday, December 13, 2007

Learning to Smile on Command


Oh What a good day today! Jens has started condensing his naps. For the last several days he has been taking three naps a day and starting to get them longer. This is instead of napping for 45 minutes ever two hours of the day. He had a nap for an hour and fifty minutes (yippee, mommy got work done). After Jens woke up from his nap I decided to take him for his first jog in the BOB stroller. For anyone who has not seen a BOB stroller this is the SUV of strollers! We are talking big wheels, shocks, sun roof, and even reclines if you kid wants to nap. The most awesome stroller in the world (thanks Grandpa George & Grandma Cai).

We had been using the stroller with his car seat attached to it, but today I got daring and just strapped Jens into the seat with his blue reindeer jacket/snowsuit on and we did a jog. It was great!

After getting him bundled up and putting Jens in the stroller, I thought this is just too cute to not get a picture, so I got the camera and said "Jens can you smile?" and he did! I asked him 5 times and he smiled on cue - I was so excited. Finally feedback from this little person that I have been putting so much time into; what a great moment!

No comments: