Friday, December 21, 2007

Who doesn't love Christmas Pants!



Everyone loves a baby in homemade outfits, so I present exhibit A - Robyn makes Christmas pants for Jens. I am sure this will be used against me later in his life, but for now let the adorable baby outfits comense. I offered to make Jason a matching pair of flannel Christmas pants and he told me no. I mean come on how could you not want a pair of these!

I think for family photos at Christmas I should make all my aunts and uncles wear these! Uncle Jim you would look great in a matching pair with your siblings!


1 comment:

Alice Wanty said...

Hey, Robyn, it's your cousin Alice from Wisconsin. I think your blog is cool, and I love the Christmas pants. My sister, Mary, made me some when we were in high school after she took a sewing class. I called them my M.C. Hammer pants, and then I did a little dance.

I just got your Christmas card, and I had to check out your blog. I think it's a great way to keep in touch.

I started my own blog last week based on school (I teach 7th grade math and English). It's at www.classroomlaughs.blogspot.com. It doesn't tell much about my life outside of school, but after I get most of my correcting papers done this week, I do plan on sending Christmas letters - or maybe an email...Well, I will talk to you later. Keep up the blogging! The adventures of Jens are very interesting. He is a cutie!