Friday, December 21, 2007

Look at me exersaucer

In the world of Jens the demands for attention are high and heck why not? If I was a little human trying to figure out the world I would want to be held and entertained all the time too! As most infants, he likes constant activity from one event to another.


This month we have added the exersaucer a plastic contraption designed to trap baby and all him to reach and play with many things at once. The seat that holds baby rotates 360 degrees all while teetering on a saucer to help with leg development. And of course while doing this Jens presents a chance for a smile for the camera. He will now smile every time the camera is in his face. I am sure my mother would give me many stories of my own childhood to demonstrate that this on command smile skill comes from the Jensen side of the family!

Jens also loves to be held too (imagine that) and to solve mommy's daily problem of having to get things done we have become a baby backpack family. This little backpack is called an Ergo and it can be worn on the front or the back of the adult and fits up to 40 pounds of kid, try that for off season training. But I have lightweight training this year since Jens is only 15 1/2 pounds.

No comments: